Sunday, October 21, 2012

Perfect for Fall

Ok, so this past weekend I had the chance to spend quality time with my God-mom, Ms. E, and God-sister, Ricka. It was much needed and very well appreciated. We don't get to see each other often because we live about an hour and a half away from each other, so I was excited to see them. When we first arrived at Ms. E's home, Ricka wasn't there yet because she was at work., so we had a chance to kind of fellowship before Ricka came home. Once she came home from work, we decided to get something to eat. We ended up at the Waffle House because we had millions of coupons for free waffles. If you know me you know that I LOVE waffles from the Waffle House, and they were free so that was a plus.

After eating, we decided to do some shopping at the local thrift store. This made me extremely happy, because I love to shop! I can shop for hours and hours on end without even being tired, and it doesn't even matter where. We ended up at the Value Village. We would've went to the Goodwill but Ricka insisted that we go to the Value Village. She was on the hunt for some over-sized sweaters. Long story made short, I found 5 sweaters for only $17. Is that a deal or what!? They were each $3.49. I was so in love when I found them. I didn't really plan on buying anything since I was low on cash but amazingly, my mom came through for me as she always does. She insisted that I get whatever I wanted, so ... I did. And I'm glad I did. 

I picked up 2 cashmere sweaters, 1 over-sized wool cardigan,1 cardigan, and 1 over-sized cardigan. Did I mention they were a total of only $17!? I shall be going back to Value Village in the near future. They have so many great deals. I will drive 1 hour and a 1/2 because I know that the clothes are of good quality, as far as no rips or tears in them.



Perfect for Fall
I think sweaters are IN for the Fall and for the upcoming Winter season. You can pair them with leggings or a nice fitting skinny jeans along with some ankle boots or riding boots and you'll be good. I added a few outfit ideas in case you're not sure on how you would like to style your sweater or cardigan. This is how I would probably style mine. Check 'em out:


Fall Idea #1




Fall Idea #2



Fall Idea #3


I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope it helped at least give you an idea of how to wear your sweater, or cardigan, for the upcoming cold seasons. Let me know if you would like to see more.


I'm dreading this week, because the weeks seem to go by a lot slower than the weekends. Any who, Have a happy Sunday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. I really appreciate each and every comment!