Sunday, October 28, 2012

Color of the Month: Royal Blue

Hi guys!!! While I was taking a break from drowning in Pharmacology outlines, as well as a Growth & Development summary, I decided to do another post before I get anxiety from another week of school. I haven't done a 'Color of the Month' since my very first post so I figured I should do another one. Ok so, I've been seeing the color royal blue a little bit more than usual. Although I haven't always been a huge fan of this particular color, I can truthfully admit that it has grown on me, I think it's a beautiful color. It is definitely "in" this year. It's such a versatile color, that it's able to pair well with a variety of other colors. Check it out below:


royal blue

Shoes in the royal blue color:


blue shoes


Royal blue dresses:


blue dress


Variety of tops in royal blue:


blue tops


Royal blue handbags and clutches:


blue handbags


Beauty related products in royal blue:

blue beauty


Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I should finish up my homework and get ready for another week of nursing school. Have a happy Sunday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. I really appreciate each and every comment!