Saturday, October 27, 2012

Nails of the Week: The Sparkly Red Carpet

Hi guys!!! I'm up early on this Saturday morning, attempting to get my outlines done for class on Monday. I get easily distracted though :( Any way, I thought I'd share a 'Nails of the Week' since it's been a while.

I've recently fallen madly and deeply in love with the color red. My favorite color is most definitely still pink, I just love beauty related products, like polish and lip stick, that are in the shade red. I never thought I would ever like red nail polish, but I do! I decided to polish my nails with a red polish that I've had for forever now, it seems. I wanted to spruce the red up so I added some glitter polish on top. Check it out below:


To be completely honest with you, I don't even remember where or when the red polish was purchased. It is made by Confetti and it's in the shade "The Red Carpet' and I absolutely adore it! If you're looking to purchase red polish, you can find some here for $4, here for $9.50, or here for $7.04.


I used a glitter polish as a top coat. It’s made by Wet n Wild ®, it’s called 'Party of Five Glitters' and it actually has five different colors of glitter in it. It has red, silver, fuchsia, green, and light blue colored glitters. I think it’s really cute! When I first purchased it, I use to wear it with every color I polished my nails with but I have to admit that I really love seeing it paired with the red nail polish the best. It’s definitely one of my favorite glitters. I think this polish was more than likely purchased from Dollar General, the price should be less than $5. 



Welp, I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know what you think, I would love to hear from you! Have a great Saturday!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. I really appreciate each and every comment!