Sunday, September 16, 2012

Style: Maritza's Baby Shower


This is my first outfit post so bear with me:

So, today I went to a close friend of mine’s baby shower. I can’t even tell you the last time I’ve even been to a baby shower since my niece was born; and that was back in 2009. Anyway, it was a lot of fun. We played games, interacted with other guests, and ate great food. Plus, the cake was homemade and DELICIOUS! All in all, I really enjoyed myself. I’ve been friends with Weetie (that’s her nickname) since high school so it felt good to catch up with her.


My outfit was really simple, nothing fancy at all. I wore some jeans and a cream button down shirt. I really like this shirt because it has really small ruffles on the front and it has a capped sleeve. I paired my look with tan wedge bootie heels. These are one of my favorite pair of shoes, and only 1 of 2 pair of wedges that I own. I purchased them a little while ago from a website called GoJane and they are still available for purchase for only $28.60; without tax, of course. I think they are a good buy and I definitely want to purchase some more but the closed toe ones for the Fall and Winter.




I wanted to go with a simpler look so I added my most favorite pair of earrings, pearl studs. I wore my tan purse that I wear every single day. Ok, the head-tie thingy actually came from a pair of shorts that my sister bought. I really love it because it hides the fact that I’m wearing this “protective” hair style. I did not feel like doing my hair today because I forgot to de-tangle it last night and we were rushing to get to the baby shower. I just did a two-strand twist with my bang and put the rest in a little bun.



Top: Ross
Ring: Amazon
Shoes: GoJane
Earrings: Christmas gift from my mommy
Head-tie: From a pair of shorts
Purse: Ross
Nails: Sally Hansen “Blew me Away!”

Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Have a wonderful Sunday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. I really appreciate each and every comment!