Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Nails of the Week: Vintage Couture


So, I ended my long day with a spontaneous trip to the nail salon, courtesy of my mommy! I went in there with no intentions to get anything done to my nails, but my mommy insisted. I couldn't say no, lol. And I must say it was well worth it. I forgot to mention that I just ADORE nail polish!! My nails HAVE to stay polished because it always makes me feel like a lady. While at the nail salon, I came across this pretty pale pink color. I instantly fell in love! It’s called Vintage Couture by Color Club ®. It’s like a pastel pink color. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to get a picture of the actual bottle but I found some online. Check it out! Tell me what you think.

The color on my nails:



You can purchase this nail polish here for only $5.99! Of course you have to add in shipping and handling, but in the end I think it’s a great deal/steal. Plus, they offer a variety of other great products, not just nail polish. Check it out! Below is a picture of what the actual polish bottle looks like:

(Picture from Aluxa Beauty)

Picture courtesy of Nihrida. If you're interested, check out her blog here!


I can’t stop staring at my nails. I told myself I have to find this color so I can polish my nails myself all the time. I admit I was a little hurt when I found out that we are not allowed to wear outrageous nail polish colors for the duration of my Nursing program. How devastating, right?! I’ll be specific: we can wear nail polish, but only neutral colors. Neutral just screams B-O-R-I-N-G to me! With that in mind, I told myself I will not wear any neutral colored nail polish for as long as I can get away with it. Honestly, I’ll see what my Instructor says about it tomorrow in class; if she even notices it. I’ll tell you about it later.
Hope you liked my post.

Happy Tuesday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. I really appreciate each and every comment!