Thursday, July 26, 2012

Color of the Month: Mint Green

Happy Thursday ladies!! Now, let's get right to business. I know I'm not the only one in the world that is really feeling this mint green color. Am I? It's just a really beautiful color to me and I would say it's "IN" for the summer. It comes in a variety of colors. I actually have this very color on my nails right now. I think I'm a little obsessed with it! (Don't judge me lol). The mint green color has been a favorite of 2012 since the beginning of Spring. Check out the Color of the Month set below and tell me what you think!
Color of the Month: Mint Green

You can dress these handbags and clutches up or dress them down with any outfit. Check 'em out!
mint green handbags


I am in love with mint green skinny jeans. You can pair them with a white button down and a cute pair of floral flats. It could work!
mint green bottoms

Last but certainly not least, JEWELRY! Mint green jewelry is the epitome of Heaven sent. I love it!
mint green jewelry

I hope you enjoyed this Color of the Month set! Look forward for more to come. If you would like to see a specific color, feel free to let me know. Email me at: embracingbeautyforever@live.com. Remember to "Embrace YOUR Beauty" and have a Happy Thursday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. I really appreciate each and every comment!