Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunday Service at The GO!

Long time no post. I'm coming today with a short outfit post. I recently returned from a work-cation and I had a chance to visit my new "home" church; The Gathering Oasis. Cornelius Lindsey is the pastor and his church is located here in Atlanta. I was excited to go to church because I haven't been in a loooooong while... mostly due to work, but not excuses. I was even more excited to learn that my mom and sisters were joining me for service this morning.

I had a chance to throw together a quick little outfit. Take a look below and let me know what you think:


Top: Ross | Pants: Forever21 | Shoes: UrbanOG | Clutch: Birthday Gift


With my Cutie Patootie niece, Atira.


With my sister-in-Christ, Brittany; Founder of High Heels High Standards (Blog, Facebook, Instagram)


Hope you enjoyed! Expect more outfit posts in the near future :)


Always,
My'Til

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. I really appreciate each and every comment!