Friday, October 11, 2013

The Look for LESS: Victoria Beckham

One person I look up to for style inspiration is the stylish and chic Victoria Beckham. She always looks so polished and effortlessly put together. But, what regular stylista has thousands of dollars to spend on ONE outfit?! I was searching online for some style inspiration and I ran across an article (here) of the Mrs. Beckham and the little munchkin, Harper Beckham. They were on their way to introduce Victoria's new fashion line during New York Fashion Week. I instantly fell in love with her look! I loooooooove the monochromatic look. She paired a simple white button-down with a pair of skinny tailored black pants. She added Aviator shades, a stylish over-sized clutch, and a pair of daring pointed-toe stiletto pumps. Don't you just love?



I wanted to recreate one of her most recent looks for more than a fraction of the cost of her outfit. I actually wanted to keep each item under $50 and I think I accomplished that pretty well. Check it out below:


Look for Less: Victoria Beckham

TopTarget (or try this) | PantsWallis (or here) | ShoesDSW (or these) | ClutchForever21 (or here)| SunnieszeroUV (or here)| BraceletForever21 (or similar)

Hope you guys enjoyed!! I'll be recreating more "Celebrity" inspired looks. Hope today was a blessing for you :)

2 comments:

  1. Those sunglasses are gorgeous! I can get the outfit now, all I've got left is trying to get her figure! ;) Love your blog, just followed :D

    http://thechanelintherye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Her figure is amazing! But, thank you sooooo much! Just followed yours as well.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. I really appreciate each and every comment!