Sunday, August 4, 2013

No More Disappearing Acts

Guess who's BACK?!?! You've guessed right :) I'm back guys and I'm ready to get this show back on the road. I have been away for far too long and I've missed you guys! Well, I'm done with school..FINALLY!! (lol) I couldn't wait to finish. Now I can focus more of my time and energy on blogging.

I've had a career goal change. I am aspiring to become a stylist. I would love to style for photo shoots or makeovers. My dream is to obtain a career in the fashion industry as a Wardrobe Stylist and Fashion Coordinator for television shows/personalities, like Monica Rose (Monica's twitter) does for some of the hosts on E! News. I would like to put together items for women who are in the public eye, like the hosts of The Real. The Real is a women-centered talk show that I will discuss in a later post (stay tuned!). I would also love to become a Costumer for different movies and television series, like Lyn Paolo (follow her on Twitter) does for the renown ABC series Scandal.

This is where I begin. I don't have any experience with styling or coordinating so I'm on the hunt for fashion related internships and assistant positions as we speak. I've been unsuccessful in Atlanta so I'm looking for all over the states now. I really want to find one in Los Angeles. I believe that's the land of opportunity. I'm a little apprehensive about leaving my family and uprooting to another state but I'm willing to take a risk. School was keeping me from leaving but there's nothing holding me back now :)

I promise to blog more! Working towards my aspirations and hoping to keep others inspired. Stay tuned for what's to come. Have a lovely Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. I really appreciate each and every comment!